For over three decades, Interuniversity Services Incorporated (ISI) has facilitated significant reductions in overall operating costs for its members, while providing improved services and employee benefits for post-secondary institutions throughout Atlantic Canada. Here are just a few of our highlights from 2015.
- A total collaborative spend of $76.3 million through the management of a diversified suite of collaborative contracts on behalf of ISI members.
- New Brunswick – $14.0 million
- Newfoundland and Labrador – $20.7 million
- Nova Scotia – $34.6 million
- Prince Edward Island – $6.9 million
- A total operational budget of $638,194 for 2015-2016.
- An annual cost reduction of $4.3 million for members
- An employee benefits spend of $59.7 million with a 5.7% annual cost avoidance of $3.4 million by leveraging the collective base of 17,000 employees to provide enhanced employee benefits while maintaining lower costs for employees and employers.
- A $16.5 million collaborative spend with a 5.2% annual cost avoidance of $860,000 for ISI-associated procurement contracts.