Interuniversity Services Incorporated (ISI) is comprised of a team of professionals dedicated to serving the post-secondary community of Atlantic Canada. Through a network of talent, experience, training and events, ISI brings its members together in a spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
With an emphasis on open communication, meaningful future planning, and increased financial sustainability, ISI is able to facilitate recommendations, strategies and outcomes-not only for individual members, but also within the operational framework for post-secondary institutions throughout Atlantic Canada.
Each of our team members has their own unique specialty, and draws on years of expertise, commitment and knowledge. Working together as a group and on a one-to-one basis, ISI welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with you.
Interuniversity Services Inc. (ISI) facilitates change and creates lasting strategies for success in the future by helping our members work better together.
To be a model for university cooperation.
We identify and promote opportunities for members to realize enhanced value through cooperation and collaboration.
- We will achieve the vision and mission of ISI guided by the values of professional integrity and the pursuit of excellence.
- We will be responsive to the needs of our member institutions.
- We will employ fairness, openness and integrity in our dealing with the business community.
- We will promote the spirit of cooperation.
- We will ensure there is value in the services we promote to our members.